Tool Belt Mod adds a belt to carry your tools in.
- Baubles compatibility.
- 2 stock slots upgradeable to 9.
- Quickly switch between tools using the handy Radial Menu! (Hold R down — or change the keybind to your preference)
- It holds any non-stackable item.
- Item Whitelist, for those cases where “non-stackable” isn’t enough to decide what can be inserted
- Item Blacklist, for when “any” is too much
How to install Tool Belt Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Tool Belt Mod :