Valkyrien Warfare mod adds airships, icarus airship, explosion physics, subworlds and more to Minecraft.
Use the Physics Infuser block to make Ship entities, and from there; Place a bunch of Ether Compressors around the whole ship, then place the Hovercraft Controller block, shift+right click on it with a System Linker item, and finally using that System Linker, right click on all the Ether Compressors on your ship.
After all of that, you can then right click on the Hovercraft Controller to set the desired flight altitude (Top Text Box), and the stability bias (From 0 to 1, middle text box).
Also make sure to use Basic Airship Engines to get your craft moving around; they are directional and powered by redstone.
Also be sure to check the Mod Options Menu to enable things like Ship on Ship collision, Multi-Threading, Network Settings and more!
Don’t forget to try the commands /setPhysIter (increase physics accuracy), /setPhysSpeed(set % speed of physics), or /setPhysGravity to change the gravity Vector (default is <0,-9.8,0>).
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and VW Core.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into that.
- Enjoy the mod.