AromaBackup Mod saves and backs up your world, so just in case some other mod corrups your world or a Supercharged Creeper explodes the key infrastructure of your base, you have a backup to restore your world from.
This mod is very handy and does automated backups. You can also adjust how many backups you want to have. Let’s say I want a maximum of 5 backups. When it gets to the sixth backup it overwrites the first one it did and you get it. There is also a command that is added. The command is /backup and all it does is it forces the server or singleplayer world to do a backup.
- Scheduled Backups
- Backups by executing a command (“/backup”)
- Backups on world load/unload
- Delete old backups
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Aroma1997Core.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.