More Vanilla Armors Mod adds many new types of armor to minecraft. It currently has grass, stone, leaf, dirt, wood, cobble, plank, bedrock, glass, sandstone, wool, bricks, obsidian, netherrack, quartz, netherbrick, endstone, stone brick, soul sand, emerald, clay, coal, ice, prismarine, slime, redstone, paper, cactus, bone, invisible, OP, studded leather, stealth, and worthless armor.
How to install More Vanilla Armors Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.