Wawla Mod is an addon for the Waila mod that aims to provide additonal information about the Minecraft world around you, and build bridges of compatibility between Waila and other popular mods.
This mod helps provide in game documentation for vanilla and modded content.
Generic Entity Info
- Time left until animal can breed again.
- Time left for baby animal to grow up.
- Armor points of an entity.
- Whether or not a pet has been tamed.
- Whether or not a pet is sitting.
Generic Block Info
- Blast resistance of the block.
- Hardness of the block.
- Harvestability info, such as correct item to use.
- The amount of enchanting power a block gives to an enchantment table.
- The break percentage of the block currently being mined.
Vanilla Entity Info
- The amount of EXP an EXP orb is worth.
- Speed and Jump strength of a horse.
- Name of Item in Item Frame
- Fuse time on Primed TNT
- Name of a villagers profession.
Vanilla Block Info
- Info on everything in a furnace including contents and remaining fuel.
- Name of the player on player skulls.
- Enchantment Descriptions on enchantment books.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Waila Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.