XP Book Mod offers just one item, it’s an experience logbook to store your XP.
You craft a logbook using a vanilla book, and 4 ender pearls. You just sneak-right-click the book to store up to 1500 XP points (that’s 30 levels from 0); and you right-click to retrieve whatever points the book has. When the book has experience on it, it glows.
XP Book in Game
How to install XP Book Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.