It’s something we all want, maybe we even need. We’ve all came across one question: WHERE IS THE FURNITURE? This mod is here to fix that.
How ‘Bout That Furniture Mod adds a variety of different types of furnitures. Be it chairs, blinds, or even doorbells. The mod will be regularly updated with new types of furniture.
- Coffee Tables
- Light Switches
- Picket Fences
- Rock Path
It gets even better: chairs, stools, tables, and coffee tables are all available in every type of wood in vanilla.
To top it off, sofas, chairs, and stools are also dyeable! Just place down one of those and right-click on it with dye. This will consume the one of the dye in your hand and turn the wool parts of the furniture to that color. Breaking the furniture will drop the current color of the furniture.
How to install How ‘Bout That Furniture Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CompatLayer Library.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.