Auto Pickup Mod allows items to be picked up automatically or blacklisted and never picked up. Whenever you do something that creates an item, that item will be automatically placed in your inventory (if it is not in your blacklist). Experience will also be given to you automatically. This works with all modded items.
This applies to:
- Shooting a bow
- Killing mobs
- Killing mobs with inventories (applies to all items in the inventory)
- Mining ores (fortune, silk touch, etc. still apply)
- Breaking blocks
- Breaking blocks with inventories (applies to all items in the inventory)
- Destroying entities that drop items (paintings, minecarts, armor stands, etc.)
- and more…
Use auto pickup while mining
This command will display all current items in your blacklist.
This adds the specified item to the blacklist.
This removes the specified item from your blacklist if it is in the blacklist.
This will remove all items in your blacklist.
This states if the AutoAdd feature is currently enabled or disabled it is enabled by default.
This enables or disables the AutoAdd feature.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.