GraveStone Mod adds a gravestone to your minecraft world.
- When you die a gravestone will be placed at your death position and the players name is written on it.
- When you break the gravestone it will drop the items of your inventory.
- If you enable the gamerule keepInventory there will be placed no gravestone.
- You can also break the gravestone with silktouch to get it as an item to use it for decoration.
- When you rightclick the gravestone the name of the player who died and the death time will be displayed.
How to install GraveStone Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.