More Bees Mod is programmed to be an add-on for Forestry – A mod about agriculture, farming, and breeding that is famous throughout the Minecraft community. If you are interested in the creation of new strains of plants and are curious about how to create harvesting apparatus and automatic cropping, then try Forestry.
Forestry has a new mechanism that brings success and popularity to this mod, which is the mechanism of cross-breeding different types of plants using … bees. Depending on the types of bee that players use, Forestry allows players to create new varieties of plant, so that they can cultivate and harvest new and bizarre crops and trees… With the bees, players can harvest Comb – allows players to extract new raw materials to craft useful items.
- 21 new bee species (+ 12 bees if other mods are installed like IC2 or Tinkers) that produce all manner of different things from iron to redstone to prismarie to obsidian to red sand.
- 1 new base species: Rocky.
- 3 new types of frames.
- Added chorus plants as an ender flower because dragon eggs are ridiculous as a flower.
How to install More Bees Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Forestry Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.