Ruins Mod spawns Structures in your Minecraft worlds upon generation, similar to Villages or Strongholds. Every Structure is defines by a template and configured to spawn under specific conditions, and all of that can be changed by you. There is a lot of Structures already included, and there’s bound to be more added. You can export great structures you made using MCEdit and convert them to Ruins template format using the included schematic converter.
- This mod adds a huge sense of adventure to Minecraft by putting in tons of randomly generated structures like houses, temples, and even castles in the sky.
- The sheer amount of ruins available with this mod is incredible and will never leave you bored. Every structure is detailed and has many different elements for you to explore.
- Some ruins can be dangerous or seemingly random…handle wisely!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.