Thermal Dynamics is the mod in the ‘Thermal’ series that is all about transport. It contains completely rewritten versions of the well-known Ducts that were once in Thermal Expansion. They were moved to their own mod as a means to organize the content better (and to get Thermal Expansion released within a reasonable timespan).
- Ducts: Transport items, fluids and Redstone Flux quickly and efficiently!
- Duct Attachments: Control how your ducts work with Servos, Filters and Retrievers, or hide ducts using Covers!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CoFH Core.
- Download and install Thermal Foundation Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the ?mods? folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- Enjoy the mod.