Chisels and Bits Mod adds several chisels, a wrench and ways to copy designs and store bits. These tools enable you to create new custom decorative blocks and designs to decorate your bases and improve the flexibility of your building style.
This is a Minecraft mod about creating endless custom decorations using in game materials. Well that’s pretty broad, but its accurate, Chisels and Bits takes existing blocks in your game world and lets you manipulate them together to create new custom creations, sculpting, copying, sawing, rotating, measuring and building is all possible at a micro-scale.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.