Dense Metals Mod adds dense ores for the different types of ores. Dense Ores spawn in the world.
- Each ore spawns next to its counterpart ore, for example dense iron ores will spawn around Iron Ore clusters. Each dense ores is fully configurable and can be disabled fron the config file provided.
- Dende ores have a probablity of 1 to 3 drops per block.
- Fully configurable from the config file + MMD OreSpawn Integration.
Vanilla Dense Ores:
- Iron Dense Ore: spawns around iron ore cluster
- Coal Dense Ore: spawns around coal ore cluster
- Diamond Dense Ore: spawns around diamind ore cluster
- Redstone Dense Ore: spawns around redstone ore cluster
- Emerald Dense Ore: spawns around emerald ore cluster
- Gold Dense Ore: spawns around gold ore cluster
- Lapis Dense Ore: spawns around lapis ore cluster
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.