Zevac’s Survival Flight Mod is a simple mod wherewith you can enable flight while in Survival mode.
How to use:
- Allow Flight (default key: DELETE)
- Fly Faster (default key: +)
- Fly Slower (default key: –)
When the mod is loaded, you will see ‘Survival Flight disabled’ in the top left corner when you are in a world. Press the Allow Flight key (default DELETE) to enable flight, when flight is enabled you can start flying by double-tapping the space-bar, as you would in Creative Mode. While flying you can use the Fly Faster and Fly Slower keys.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.