Antique Atlas Mod adds item Antique Atlas to Minecraft. Antique Atlas is a book that acts like a map featuring infinite scrolling, zoom and custom labeled markers. The map is generated around the player by calculating the average biome in each 16×16 chunk.
- Custom biomes added by other mods will be auto-assigned a default texture set based on their types as registered in Forge BiomeDictionary, but you can add your own texture packs with custom textures
- Navigate the map by dragging it with the mouse, clicking arrow buttons or pressing arrow keys on the keyboard. Use the +/- keys or mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
- You can export the map of the current dimension into a PNG image, see buttons on the right side of the GUI.
+ RMB =
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.