Ender Compass Mod allows you to craft a compass which will help in finding the path to a stronghold. Find your way to that ender dragon with time to spare.
This mod has come up with a really awesome idea that will help all of us to save so much time in finding those Ender Pearl, gathering and finding the way to stronghold. As this mod provides you guys the new compass which can be used to find your way to a stronghold easily without any pain requirement that you have to follow. The recipes is very simple, put the compass in the middle and top, bottom, left and right with the Ender Pearl. I’m still wondering, this mod is extremely simple, but it seems to be no one could come up with this. By the way, it’s freaking overpowered though as you don’t need to spam throwing tons of Ender Pearl anymore. Instead of that you just need only 4 and 1 compass. For the features, this new compass will just point the pointer to a stronghold and you just follow. Next, the pointer will be frozen when the compass is placed in an item frame.
- Points to a stronghold
- Right-click the ender compass to search for the nearest stronghold
- Configurable inventory check to prevent cheating
- Pointer freezes when placed in an item frame
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.