Do you spend your days in Minecraft working long hours, gathering resources from all over the land and come back to your home, farm and all ready to be harvested? Sometimes things might not go as smooth as they could possibly go because planting and harvesting is sort of weird if you have large fields of grain that you have to slowly make your way through so you don’t disrupt the soil for the risk of destroying your hard work. This mod, the Automatic Wheat Farmer mod takes some of the work away by automatically planting the wheat in tilled soil for a much more convienient planting system, taking a lot of the hard work out of the farming job. This mod also allows you to automatically harvest wheat without having to manually break them, which can potentially lead to accidental mining of the dirt underneath. This mod may be simple, but it adds a lot to make your chores a lot easier than before.
If you want an easier way to plant and harvest your wheat crops, Automatic Wheat Farmer mod is for you!
Automatic Wheat Farmer Mod Main Features
- Automatically plant wheat when close to tilled land
- Harvest wheat automatically
- GUI options for more precise control
How to Install Automatic Wheat Farmer Mod
- Click “Unpatch” to have a fresh copy of the Minecraft.jar
- Download Modloader and add it (+) with MCPatcherHD
- Click Patch and make sure Minecraft runs
- Nagivate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate “Mods” folder
- Download and place entire zip of “Automatic Wheat Farmer” into Mods