Changes the way ore generates so that they are semi-grouped together in mines. this promotes exploration, the use of minecarts, and you don’t have to strip mine anymore. Also a fully customizable ore distribution mod. Edit rarity, vein size, # of veins, height from bedrock, diameter of mine, ores rates based on biomes, vertical cluster density, and horizontal cluster density
- 1. You have to open the main file for minecraft which should be in C:user”user name”appdataroaming.minecraftbin
- 2. There is a file named minecraft.jar, rename it to minecraft.zip
- 3. open it with a winzip, or a similar compression program
- 4. Drop the file into the winzip window over the single .class files below, Don’t drop it on the folders!
- 5. If you haven’t for another mod, delete the META-INF folder
- 6. Close winzip
- 7. Rename minecraft.zip to minecraft.jar and your ready to play!
More posts of Better Ore Distribution Mod :
Better Ore Distribution Screenshots