I think it is safe to say that the any mod that is added to help protect you and your prized belongings from mobs is a great addition. Many mods opt to abolish mobs from the game altogether, however these decrease the enjoyment of the game overall and don’t really have anything positive. That is why I think that this mod is great, it adds an ability and feature to the game to protect from creepers! It actually makes you work for your own safety, which is a very good feature as it makes Minecraft more realistic! This mod basically adds a whole new bunch of blocks to the game which in turn can be crafted into a CREEPER-PROOF bunker!
BunkerCraft Mod Main Features
- Aggregate Ore is added to the game! When mined, you can successfully create a Aggregate block… which is the core crafting substance within the mod!
- Rebar is a new substance that is added into the game that helps with the production of cement! Cement is a weaker block and is used mainly for decoration!
- Concrete is a stronger block than cement, and has blast resistance! (Which is the material for your BUNKER!)
- Reinforced sand and glass is added to the game! (Sand and glass with blast resistance)
More recipes are in the screenshot section above!
BunkerCraft Mod Positives and Negatives
PROS: This mod not only improves the features of Minecraft, but adds more realism to the game as you now have to go through a whole process just to defend yourself! This mod is very simple to install, is available for server multiple player and client single player and is fully updated and bugless!
CONS: Believe it or not, there aren’t any negatives! This is just a simple, precise modification!
BunkerCraft Mod Changelogs
- 4 New sets of armour have been added to the game!
- 9 different types of insta-shelters have also been added!
- 2 New weapon types have been implemented!
How to Install BunkerCraft Mod
- First of all, you need to correctly download and install MODLOADER!
- After you have done that, simply download the latest version of BunkerCraft and drag and drop the .zip folders into the ‘mods’ section of your Minecraft.jar directory!
- Then delete the META-INF file and run Minecraft!