During your Minecraft gaming experience, you should have come across all the ore in the game, which in retrospect is not all that many! There are currently seven types of ore, and an argument could be made that only about four of them have an extended use (and let us not forget about nearly useless Lapis Lazuli). CrazyOres mod for Minecraft adds a ton of new and almost equally useful ores to the game. The brand new ores include Meteorite, Copper, Sapphire, Ruby, Fool’s Ruby, Zectium, Crystal, Starconium and Demonite! You can make armor from the ores each with varied strength and brand new colors! Another huge addition is the Golems you can create from each ore, just as you would with the standard Iron Golem. New weapons and tools, like a hammer, different tipped arrows and much more to work with!
This mod really adds a ton of new ore, resulting in many more items for you to work with! Check it out if you want a bunch of cool new items to play with!
CrazyOres Mod Main Features
- New ore including Meteorite, Copper, Sapphire, Ruby, Fool’s Ruby, Zectium, Crystal, Starconium and Demonite!
- Recipe book GUI
- Adds more depth to your game
How to Install CrazyOres Mod
- Download and run MCPatcherHD
- Download and install Forge with MCPatcherHD
- Download and install the CrazyOres zip file in MCPatcherHD
- The recipe and all the needed info can be found at the thread here
More posts of CrazyOres Mod :