Halloween may be long and gone, but that does not mean that we still can’t enjoy all of the freaky benefits within Minecraft does it? I don’t think so! Welcome to the Harken Scythe Mod, a modification which allows you to contribute to a vast soul farming system- equip an uncover a large array of razorsharp scythes and brew deathly potions!
Harken Scythe Mod Main Features
- This mod (obviously) adds scythes to the game, reaping mechanics as well as speciality items and equipment are all at your disposal.
- There are SIX ‘Harken Scythes’: Wooden, Iron, Golden, Diamond, and the infamous LivingMetal Scythe.
- Another great addition with the Harken Scythe mod is the bonus of Amulets! Amulets can teleport a player back to their resting place!
- The overworld amulet allows travelling from world to world (Default-Nether-Aether-END)
- Spectral Dye allows you to dye your leather and soulweave armour to become invisible when equipped.
Harken Scythe Mod Positives and Negatives
PROS: This mod is a fully expandable and expansive mod which changes the way you play Minecraft in every aspect. This mod is also available for server multiple player and client single player and is compatible with most other mods. The installation is fairly simple, so any new players have no reason to be baffled or overwhelmed.
CONS: There aren’t any negatives with this modification, it does exactly what it says on the ‘tin’ and changes the way that you play Minecraft.
How to Install Harken Scythe Mod
- First of all, GO HERE to download and install Minecraft Forge API (This mod does not correctly function without it!)
- Download the latest version of the Harken Scythe Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into your ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft.jar
- You are done, you now have the Harken Scythe Mod!
- You can find the recipes and more details by following this link here