OverTheEdge is a mod that makes it easier for the player to place blocks in difficult or even impossible locations. This makes it way easier to build bridges and arches and many other structures.
Usage and Instructions:
The exact position of the new block is governed by 3 factors:
- 1- The held down special keys.
- 2- The direction the player is facing.
- 3- The block face the player is targeting, no need to mention the block itself of course
The player can place a block at the same level of the targeted block in the direction he’s facing by holding the F key while placing the block. Very useful when building bridges.
The player can also place a block right under the targeted area by holding the V key while placing the block.
The player can make a down stair step by holding both F and V while placing a block at an edge. Almost the only way to get down from a floating platform without flying.
While using any of the special keys, the player can target the block he’s currently standing on.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Delete META-INF file
- Download Over The Edge Mod zip file
- Put Over The Edge Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Over The Edge Screenshots