Are you constantly out adventuring and gathering resources and finding yourself in sticky situation, one where digging a hole in the earth is sometimes the only option to survive? To me that seems rather silly, burying yourself alive when darkness falls over your Minecraft world! Perhaps you would like a better option, a portable home of sorts much like you would in real life, by using camping gear! RikMuld’s Camping Mods are a variety of smaller mods that all introduce some type of camping based equipment at your disposal. You can create fires in the middle of your campground, giving you a place to cook the new food item, marshmallows! You can feel just like you were really camping, roasting these around a fire! You can even color tents, find spawned in campsites with new mobs and even includes new achievements!
Are you sick of building a house randomly in some desolate location, digging yourself into the ground even? Would you like to have some easy to pack and store camping items? Then you should install this mod right away!
RikMuld’s Camping Mods Main Features
- Adds portable style campfires!
- Livable tents for quick sleeping and survival!
- Generate natural camp sites and even a brand new mob!
How to Install RikMuld’s Camping Mods
- Download and install the newest version of Forge
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder and locate Mods
- Download this mod and place into Mod folder
- You will also need to install one (or all) of the following
- Campfire, Camp Site and Tent
- Install the same as the Camping Core
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play
- Recipe can be found here
RikMuld’s Camping Screenshots