The ability to draw runes on the ground physically and outside the crafting gui has been a gift that has been widely anticipated to many Minecrafters. With 46 runes and counting, this is the mod everyone is after. Now, all of you will have the chance to finally experience as the Runic Dust Mod gives you the chance to do exactly that! Certain runes require an area to be specified so the rune knows what to affect.Right clicking on any normal block (modded or not) will carve it.
Depending on the pattern you draw and what you give as a sacrifice, something magical and wonderful has a chance of occuring! Some of the exciting runes that are on offer are:
- Harvest Rune: Causes all planted items, such as wheat, pumpkin, cactus, etc, within a specific radius/distance, to grow to full maturity. If it is used in an area where there are no plants, it’ll create grass/flowers to suddenly appear.
- Frost Rune: Causes the current area/chunk (or specific area) to freeze. Snow will dramatically appear on the ground, and water in the area will freeze instantly.
- Weather Rune: The weather rune will cause the weather to either be snowy or rainy.
- Storm Rune: Now, this rune is the real deal ; it causes a thunderstorms/ snow with lightning which looks mind-blowingly beautiful in the game.
- Calming Rune: Halts all storms and restores the skies to a clear, tranquil state.
A lot of variety with the runes, and the graphics are beautiful which makes the mod all the more realistic and addictive.
Balancing recipes to get the perfect rune can be a tad annoying at times, but once you get the hang of it, it should be manageable.
Runic Dust Mod Version 1.2 Changelogs
- Compability with Minecraft 1.4.6/7
- Creative tab added
- Installed rune and inscription count is displayed in the tome.
- A few changes
- Mainly fixes
How to Install Runic Dust Mod
- Download the latest recommended Forge Universal
- Drag dustmod.jar into %appdata%/.minecraft/mods/
- You now have a brand new mod!