Minecraft has a lot of cool mobs and monsters which make your day worse and your adventures fun. However, there are annoying mobs like the silverfish, it just attack suddenly and then runs away. Here are Rust Monsters. They live underground and feef on all types of metals that can be found in the game. They will not usually appear outside and you will mostly see them near veins of metal ores, which is helpful as they can lead you to ores. The problem with these creatures is that they are very fierce and metal hungry. If you are going to encounter this monster while wearing any type of metal armor or a metal object in your inventory, the monster will turn to rage mode and obliterate you to eat the metal item. It would be advisable to throw metallic items to distract it and flee. If you happen to fight it, beware, it will cause extra damage to metal weapons and armor and once it annihilates you, it will devour all of your precious items before you have time to come back and get them.
Here is a video showing what the mod does. (Thanks to the respective video owner for making the video.)
Rust Monster Mod Main Features
The mod adds another Mob/creature into the game, A RustMonster. It devours metallic items and spawns near veins of iron or gold ore. Doesn’t spawn in well lit areas and will not attack if idle and not in possession of metal items. Very dangerous.
Rust Monster Mod Version 4.0.2 Changelog
- It deals damage to metallic items you attack it with. IF attacked with a stack of iron, it will decrease the amount in the stack.
- The damage the deal to weapons and armor is different each and every time
- Now the Rust Monster is starting to work with other mods as well
How to Install Rust Monster Mod
- Download and Install Forge API
- Locate your minecraft. folder
- Now locate minecraf.jar located in the bin folder
- Open it with an unarchiver
- Copy the .class files from the mod into the .jar file
- Close everything