Simply Horses opens the player to a new mode of play, both advantageous and detrimental. With this mod, one can catch his own horse, break it, and use it in one of three ways- to race around the world and push the borders of their domain, to trample over enemies, or to make day-to-day work and travel a bit more doable. There are also new tools to help you, from simple storage carts to homely wagons.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Simply Horses Mod zip file
- Put Simply Horses Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
For MAC: If you have issues with SparrowAPI.class or SimplyID.class, move both files into minecraft.jar
More posts of Simply Horses Mod :
Simply Horses Screenshots
Simply Horses Changelogs
- Added swingletrees, or single-horse whippletrees. To use them, lasso a whippletree or vehicle to a harnessed Clydesdale. This will create a swingletree and add it to the train.
- Added basic TFC support (horse/vehicle health and damage)
- Fixed vehicles recipes not being registered
- Fixed persistent whippletrees
- Fixed null pointer crash when reloading lassos
- Fixed draught horses taking fall damage after falling one block while working.
- Fixed angry foals not wanting to be right-clicked and causing crashes, the silly beans.
- Fixed crash with wagon on reload