What each New TNT Does
- Scatterbomb: Massive damage
- Nuke TNT: Solely for map destruction, does not spawn blocks.
- Miner TNT: Has a slightly increased blast radius than the TNT. Drops 100% blocks as oppose to 30%
- Fire Bomb: Same explosion as a TNT but sets everything on fire.
- Napalm: Creates a small lava pool. Mass destruction via lava.
- 1) Navigate to C:Users(InsertComputerUsername)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin – (folder)
- 2) Right click Minecraft.jar and select “Open With”, Choose your archive program IE: WinRAR, 7ZIP
- 3) Once the folder is open Delete your META-INF Folder
- 4) Move ALL .CLASS FILES and the TNTMOD(Folder) to the minecraft.jar(Folder)
- 5) Do this same process starting at step 4 to install ModLoader
- 6) Move mod_TNT.properties to C:Users(InsertComputerUsername)AppDataRoaming.minecraftmods
Nuke TNT Old Versions
For Minecraft 1.4.5