Adds sponges to the worldgenerator which you can craft to must. This must you can “breed” to bacterias. These blocks can be trained to eat a specific block type like grass, stone, water, etc.
- 1. Install ModLoader
- 1. Install Minecraft Forge.
- 2. Copy Bacteria .zip file without extracting to “%appdata%/.minecraft/mods” directory
- 3. Enjoy the mod!
- 1. Go to the “%appdata%/.minecraft/bin” directory
- 2. Use 7zip or another archive viewer to open minecraft.jar
- 3. Delete the META-INF folder (if on a MAC only delete the Mojang_c files)
- 4. Copy ALL the “.class” files and the “mod” folder contained within the .zip to minecraft.jar.
- 5. Close minecraft.jar
More posts of Bacteria Mod :