Boxes brings cardboard boxes to Minecraft! A basic box allows you to carry up to 18 stacks of items in one inventory slot. Though this is possible with backpack mods, there are two major differences:
- 1) You can see and interact with the contents of a box without leaving your Gui.
- 2) You can place a box in the world and pick it up again.
- Store up to 18 items in one inventory slot
- Content Tip shows you the contents of a box when you hover over it in your inventory
- Hold Shift to interact with Content Tips without stopping what you are doing (requires NEI)
- Shift+Right Click to place a box in the world
- RedPower2 Deployers can place boxes in the world
- Boxes are compatible with RedPower2 Tubes and BuildCraft Pipes
- Boxes drop in Creative mode so you don’t lose their contents
- SMP Support
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install MLCore
- Download and install NEI
- Download Boxes Mod
- Put Boxes Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.