This mod adds fourteen new flowers that generate naturally across the world, giving the game a bit more color. You can also use flower seeds to plant and grow more flowers just like wheat
Config File Directions:
- Block IDs – You can set these up to a maximum of 4096.
- Item IDs – You can set these up to a maximum of 30,000(?).
- Tallgrassdropsflowerseeds – Normally set to false, set this to true if you want flower seeds to drop from tall grass along with wheat seeds.
- FlowerseedRarity – Normally set to 10, this makes flower seeds drop as often as wheat seeds. Lower this number to make them drop less often.
- Flowerdirectlytodyerecipes – Normally set to false, set this to true if you want a single flower to turn into two dye in the crafting grid (like red and yellow flowers).
- EedstoneflowerdyerecipeOutput – This number determines how many dyes you get from crafting the redstone + water bottle + flower recipe. Can be set as high as 64.
- FlowerseedrecipeOutput – This number determines how many seeds you get by combining two flowers in the crafting grid. Can be set as high as 64.
- Download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download and place mod ZIP files in the /mod/ directory of your /Minecraft/ folder. Done.
More posts of Weee! Flowers Mod :
Weee! Flowers Recipes
The output of all recipes is determined by the config file above (except for dyeing wool). All recipes work with all flowers.