Are you tired of regular old vanilla Minecraft’s boring old Terrains? Do you want more extreme and realistic landscapes to explore? Do you want to be overwhelmed by the enormity of it all? If the answer to any of these is yes, then this mod could be for you! This is the ‘World and Generation Tweaks Mod’.
Main Features of WorldAndGenerationTweaks Mod
- The mountains are now higher and are more extreme!
- Desert and Grassland Biomes are no longer engulfed with hills- they are flatter!
- The vast oceans of Minecraftia are now deeper!
- 50% more Natural Sugarcane and Melons!
- Huge dirt and gravel patches are a thing of the past, their size is reduced by 75%!
- The mystery and wonderment of Mushroom Islands are now 100x more likely to spawn!
- There is now six strongholds per map in comparison to the usual of three!
- NPC Villages are quadrupled!
- Gravel is now 4x more likely to drop flint!
- Emeralds now spawn in every biome and are twice as likely to spawn in mountainous regions!
How to Install WorldAndGenerationTweaks Mod
- Install ModLoader and TheBombzenAPI from above as this mod requires both to work, as always you must delete the META-INF file too.
- Copy all of the files that do not begin with the mod_ into a Minecraft.jar
- Copy mod_WorldAndGenerationTweaks.class into Minecraft.jar. This is an important step, if you do not do this your game will crash.
- Copy all of the other mod_class files into Minecraft.jar.
- However you can pick and chose which tweak you want, you can select the options you want during installation! Pretty nifty if you ask me!
This mod seems to be bug free and judging by the changelogs seems to be fully active and up-to-date. This is a great mod that tweaks the little things that make a big difference- it is a useful tool and believe it or not actually improves Vanilla Mincraft! This mod is a must have for all Minecrafters!