The current sprinting system is extremely buggy! It frustrates players as it is a vital part of playing the game; without an efficient sprinting technique, deaths can become a common thing in Minecraftia! That is why I thought that this mod was so great, it permanently fixes a temporary bug in Minecraft and improves it! This mod allows you to map sprinting to an official keyboard key.
Better Sprinting Mod Main Features
- Sprint(hold) allows you to sprint as long as you have mapped it to a specific key!
- Sprint(toggle) allows you to press it once and then you will sprint FOREVER! (Or at least until you get hungry again)
- Sneak(toggle) does the same thing as sprint toggle does but for sneaking! Useful, huh?
- On multiplayer too, you can hold togglesprint to fly five times faster!
Better Sprinting Mod Positives and Negatives
PROS: Well for starters, this mod permanently fixes an existing bug in Minecraft! Thus making it user friendly and a very useful mod. It is fully available to Minecraft multiple player and the installation is very simple! Obviously this mod is fully compatible with other mods (including OptiFine)
CONS: There aren’t any negatives with this mod, it does exactly what is says on the tin! ENJOY IT!
How to Install Better Sprinting Mod
- Open your Minecraft.jar with WINRAR
- Open the most recent version of the mod with WINRAR and drag and drop all of the .zip files into your Minecraft.jar, and finally you can delete that meddling META-INF file and you have now successfully have this mod!