Hello fellow minecrafters, today minecraft has grown ALOT. From the first early beta version to this top version of Minecraft. And everyone stills loves it! Minecraft is a fun game even if you play alone and more fun with friends! But in sometimes Minecraft will get you bored. So there is this Biosphere Mod for you! Biosphere mod which is a mod that creates your world in glass dome spheres, each spheres contains each biome in this game. As you know, Minecraft has many types of different biomes, like tundra, forests, deserts, and many more. Which in this mod you will be able to see every one of them in big, enormous glass domes! It is fun for single players who love Minecraft and its biomes.
BIOSPHERE MOD MAIN FEATURES
- generates world with glass domes containing random biomes.
- generator can be turned on and off in the “more worlds” option.
- domes/worlds are connected by fences.
- 1) Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- 2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
- 3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- 4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- 5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- 6) Run Minecraft, enjoy
- 1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- 2) Type in the following, line by line:
cd ~ mkdir mctmp cd mctmp jar xf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- 3) Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
- 4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.* jar uf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp
- 5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!!