BladeCraft is a mod where your wildest dreams come true in the realm of swords! Gem-encrusted blades with colorful hilts that last longer and can attain higher levels of magic.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Bladecraft Mod :
Gem and Dye:
All 203 added swords can be found in the creative inventory by clicking the right arrow on the tab screen!
Forged Swords are crafted with a diamond sword, a specific set of ‘gems’, and the complete set of dyes in a shapeless recipe with the crafting bench. They can also be crafted with just a gem, and just a dye! The inset gems are items already found in the game, seen in the list below.
Complete list of inset gems:
- Bone = white
- Iron = silver
- Diamond = light cyan
- Lapis Lazuli block = blue (block because Lapis is used for dye)
- Ender Pearl = purple
- Emerald = green
- Glowstone dust = light yellow
- Gold = gold
- Blaze Rod = orange
- Redstone dust = red
- Obsidian = black