This mod features new NPCs that will aid you against monsters.
- 1. It is always good to backup minecraft before instaling a new mod.
- 2. Install the latest Minecraft Forge.
- 3. Move the “CastleDef” folder from the “CastleDefese.rar” to bin/mincraft.jar. Use Winrar to open minecraft.jar.
- 4. Play
- 1. Follow the instructions above.
- 2. Install Minecraft Forge into the mincraft_server.jar
- 3. Move the “CastleDef” folder from the “CastleDefese.rar” to mincraft_jar.
- 4. Run the server.
Note: Player who join the server need to have Castle Defenders installed on the client. The minecraft.jar is located at C:UsersUsernameAppDataRoaming.minecraftbin
How to change Block ID and Castle SpawnRate:
- 1. Go to .minecraftconfig
- 2. Find “Castle Defenders.cfg” and open it with notepad.
- 3.Edit the file. (Remeber: block IDs are from 1-255)
- If you want more castles: Give it a lower number.
- If you want fewer castles: Give it a higher number.