Cloakboard is the only cape mod with a GUI
Second Player View:
GUI as of current version
- 1. Run NodeLauncher.exe
- 2. Click on CloakBoard
- 3. Wait for it to update….
- 4. Profit.
- 1. In start menu type %appdata% and go to the .minecraft folder, then Bin
- 2. Right click minecraft.jar and open with Winrar
- 3. Delete the META-INF folder.
- 4. Insert the 2 files in the JAR Folder
- 5. Open up the Executable and Create your Cape, or select one from the gallarys
- 6. Upload
- 7. Play!
- 8. Images bigger than 24×17 will be deleted automaticly by batch commands!
- 9. Enjoy