Crystal Alchemy is a mod that adds a great deal of magical and alchemical items and blocks capable of aiding the player in many ways.
It adds 24 items and 9 new blocks including 3 machines, as well as an entirely new enchantment-style system.
So, now to the technicalities. What exactly does this mod add?
- A range of end-game and not-quite-end-game weapons and tools that can be upgraded and customised through a system of alchemical materials.
- A range of Alchemical Machines and devices to create and refine fuels, crystals and much more.
- A new ore found mostly in the Nether that provides Inert Crystals, the basis of all other crystals.
- A few new creative menu screens to organise all of the lovely new features.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Crystal Alchemy Mod
- Drag and drop Crystal Alchemy Mod jar files into “Minecraft.jar”
Crystal Alchemy Screenshots
The Ores and Different Blocks
From the left: Inert Ore; Inert Nether Ore; Alchemical Fuel Block; Alchemy blocks LV 1 2 and 3
From the left: Infuser, Diffuser, Imbuer
From the left: Alchemical Fuel; Upgraded Alchemical Fuel; Imbuing Stone; Diffusing Stone; Infusing Stone; Inert Crystal; Luminous Crystal; Explosive Crystal; Empty Essence Bottle; Luminous Essence
From left: Luminous Essence; Explosive Essence; Crystal Sword; Crystal Pick; Crystal Axe; Crystal Shovel; Crystal Hoe
They can even be used as (expensive) decoration
The dark blue ones cost 1 diamond block, the dark red ones cost 1 gold block and the dark purple cost 1 iron block.