Features in the pack:
- A-144 Phalanx (note, this isn’t one of my designs, this is my tribute to one of my favourite space shooters ever)
- A-144 Phalanx “Dark Angel”
- AF-15 “Wasp” (this is my own design)
- AF-15 “Wasp” (Bandit version)
- Pew pew laser guns:
- HB-7 pistol
- AB-24 Assault weapon
- LRW-21 Long range weapon (scope)
- MGB-36 MG (delpoys and mounts on planes)
Railguns (icons proveded by Burnttoaster):
- Rail pistol
- Rail rifle
- Rail sniper (scope)
- Rail MG (scope)
Conventional (icons provided by Tacokingbob):
- Y-33 pistol
- XS-57B SMG
- K-27M assault rifle
- CV-32 MG
- D-8 rocket launcher
- V-1 RPG
- Rocket pod (deploys and mounts on planes)
- Tactical Mass Driver (deploys and mounts on planes)
All guns are crafted in the FC box (recipe shown above)
- To install a custom content pack, Download the file below.
- If the /.minecraft/Flan/ directory does not exist, create it. It should automatically be created when you run Minecraft with Flan’s mod and Flan’s Simple Parts Pack installed.
- Copy the folder into the /.minecraft/Flan/ directory.
- Run Minecraft, and hopefully everything will work out nicely.