- Adds Scythes, Reaping mechanics, Soul farming System, specialty items and equipment.
- Harken Scythes: Six Scythes can be Crafted, Enchanted, and allows Reaping of Souls.
- Soul Farming System: Use the Soul Altar and Soul Crucible to Enhance Items.
- Livingmetal Forging: Craft many Iron based weapons, armor and tools for special self repairing equipment.
- Soulweave Tailoring: Craft a new set of armor, providing benefits to Soul Feasting.
- Teleportation: Harness the power of souls with Amulets to teleport player back to their Resting Place.
- Resurrect: Allow the fallen to take your place, avoid death with the Talisman.
- Spectral Phase Generator and Glass: Soulsand blocks and glass crafted from Souls.
- Augments: Improve your weapons, armor and bows with unique abilities.
- Spectral Potions: Brew new throw-able potions for combat and personal use.
- Relics: Equip accessories which add a range of gameplay changing mechanics.
- Spectral Dye: Dye your leather and Soulweave armor to be invisible when worn.
- Harvest Moon Event: Let the Culling of the New moon begin!
- 1. Be sure Minecraft Forge is installed in your Minecraft.jar and Meta folder is deleted.
- 2. Place HarkenScythe.zip in your .minecraft/mods Folder
- 3. After first game load, feel free to tweak Item.IDs in your HarkenScythe.CFG file as needed. (found in .minecraft/config folder)
- 1. Be sure Minecraft Forge is installed in your Minecraft_Server.jar “DO NOT DELETE Meta Folder”
- 2. Place HarkenScythe.zip in your Minecraft_Server/mods Folder
- 3. After first game load, feel free to tweak Item.IDs in your HarkenScythe.CFG file as needed. (found in minecraft_Server/config folder) **Make sure Client and Server Configs are the same**