Bring your kingdom
MineFantasy is a concept mod that brings a range of systems, process and content from what was used in the middle ages. giving gameplay a progressive goal to achieve the greater times of the age. Giving singleplayer a survival concept to go from stone to late middle ages and multiplayer, a community of trade and connections to both create allies and enemies.
Throughout gameplay survival. you will progress through the tech of the age. starting in the bare stone age. you will go in search for copper. upon obtaining enough for the copper age. at that point you would need to find tin and set up a forge to move to the bronze age. from there iron can be mined. With enough iron. the iron age awaits; a milestone that gives a decent grip on the core game mechanics. allowing access to most items. at that point. when obtaining about 2-3 stacks iron. you can create the advanced refineries required for the steel age. that would allow a great new material for use all across. making past challenges trivial allowing steel to replace other materials in construction. after gaining access to these. You would be able to branch out however seemed fit.
Installed just like any mod.
- 1- Locate downloaded file
- 2- Extract the file and use an archiver to put it into minecraft.jar
- 2- Drag+drop the zip file into a mod manager or the mods file in minecraft
- 3- And also, if you haven’t done so, delete the file named MetaINF (inside the minecraft.jar)
- 1: Go Applications/Utilities, Open Terminal
- 2: Put this in
cd ~ mkdir mctmp cd mctmp jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- 3: Place all contents from the downloaded file and move them to “mcTemp” file created in step2
- 4: Then type this into the console to accept
rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.* jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp