Myths and Monsters Mod adds a ton of new items and weapons and a very nice amount of mobs too based on monsters from mythology. Monsters include Giant Trees, Giant Mountain Trolls, Golden Sheep and many, many more!
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Myths and Monsters Mod
- Put Myths and Monsters Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
More posts of Myths and Monsters Mod :
Myths and Monsters Screenshots
[Numbers] going left to right, starting from the top row.
-  Bad Apple: Recommended not to eat. Gives a tainted seed when eaten.
-  Bowl of Fairy Dust: Heals some hearts, neutralises potion effects like milk and gives a jumping boost. It does however make you weak for a few seconds too..
-  Dendroid Mask: Currently no working function in either version yet..
-  Sand Scalemail: Body armour that complements the tusk lance by reducing the time required for a buff. Repairs with Scale Leather.
-  Sand Tassets: Leg armour that complements the tusk lance by reducing the time required for a buff. Repairs with Scale Leather.
-  Golden Bow: The bow required to shoot golden arrows. The flight path is much straighter and does more damage than a regular bow. Isn’t repairable. Not enchantable.
-  Tusk Lance: Launches the player if (s)he stands on the ground and releases right-click. Gives a strength and resistance boost when held down for long enough. Roughly as strong as a stone sword, but the strength boost makes up for it when done correctly. Not enchantable.
-  Golden Arrows: An arrow that counters the effects of dendroid elders. Also changes other blocks around it, but don’t expect it to be too overpowered with that effect.
-  Dendroid Chakram: A throwing hoop that will reverse direction after a while and bounce off surfaces.
-  Gold Lyre: Currently only plays random notes, so it’s not so good for those who like real music. Future versions will make it have a special effect on mobs.
-  Golden Fleece: Used to make golden string and can be sheared from golden rams.
-  Bright Starcore: Places a Bright Starcore.. Good as a ball or a nightvision buff, but explodes at day.
-  Void Starcore: Places a Void Starcore.. Bad as a ball and gives a blindness buff, exploding at day.
-  Golden String: Used to make golden equipment and can be smelted down into gold nuggets.
-  Hard Leather: Made from smelted leather and will be used for this mod’s armour sets.
-  Sand Scales: Scales obtained from a sand wyrm. Used for crafting.
-  Wyrm Tusk: Rarer drop from a sand wyrm. Used for crafting.
-  Scale Leather: Made from sand scales and hard leather for the sand scale armour set.
-  Bright Stardust: Obtained by crafting a bright starcore. Makes xp potions achievable, but also uses a diamond in the recipe.
-  Void Stardust: Obtained by crafting a void starcore.
-  Dendroid Root: Dropped by the dendroid elders and sometimes dendroids. Used to craft dendroid items.
-  Tainted Seed: Currently has no function
-  Fairy: Places a fairy if a grass block is available. However, the fairy is *not* tamed.
Not finished the descriptions of some mobs. Will do at some point.
- ===Forest Biome
May change this ‘winged box’ model at some point. Teleports if wet. Attacking one will anger the nearby fairies just like zombie pigmen. A bucket of water helps
Their fleece is useful for a few items, though they’re not too keen on giving it up for free. Hint hint. Calls fairies if attacked by dendroids.
- -Dendroid Elders
Destroys logs once the player gets close enough, and decays leaves into gravel and gravel into air after a few seconds. Attacks like an iron golem and suffers no knockback.
Burns *permanently*, but then the only drop is charcoal – even after being extinguished if it’s burned for too long..
Does not naturally spawn but can be found in a tree-like structure trapped until approached by the player.
Shoots sticks at you dealing 1.5 hearts of damage. Spawns either in a pair or alone. They also split off from the elder at certain points.
- ===Desert Biome:
- -Sand Wyrms
Actually goes *into* the sand. Stays under if you run too far away and comes in relatively large packs. Ignore the photobombing spider.
- ===Tundra Biome
- -Celestial Ursas
Gives you nightvision when close and has a lot of health. Also suffocates most aggressive creatures nearby at random intervals as well as teleporting after taking some damage. Despawns at *day* (not sunlight).
Shatters off into three Celestial Starcores with the same effects which can only be broken by an obsidian-mining pickaxe and explode at day.
- -Void Ursas
Blinds you when close and has a lot of health. Also suffocates creatures nearby at random intervals as well as teleporting after taking some damage. Despawns at *day* (not sunlight).
Shatters off into three Void Starcores with the same effects which can only be broken by an obsidian-mining pickaxe and explode at day.
Myths and Monsters Recipes