It adds health bars and a team system to the game. Health bar is shown above the player’s head and includes a HUD to keep track of your team members. It also includes status effect icons so you can know when one of your teammate is dying of poisonning.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download ProfMobius’s Health Bars Mod
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Once you get a game started, just type in the chat window /invite <PlayerName> to invite another player to your team. This player will have to put the command /accept in the chat window. After that, you should be able to see the health bar for this player.
- /invite <Playername> : Invite a player to your team.
- /accept : Accept the last invite you received.
- /leave : Quit your team.
- /listteam : Get a list of all the players in your team.
- /autoaccept <on|off> : Turns on & off automatic accept of invitations.