This mod aims to create a better overworld by adding unique mobs, blocks, strucutres, and mechanics to each biome. As time goes on I’ll be adding more to each Biome. Everything in this mod can be disabled from the config. Mobs, Blocks, Items, Structures. Blocks and items are disabled by setting the ID to 0. Other objects are disable by setting boolean canSpawn flag to false for appropriate object.
- Go to Project Zulu Wiki page
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Project Zulu Mod
- Drop into Mods Folder
- (Optional but Recommended) Install ExtraBiomesXL
- (Optional but Recommended) Install Mob Spawn Controls
There are Global Spawn Controls for turning off Mob / Adjusting Spawn Rates in the Project Zulu Config, MCS is recommended for granular control on a per biome (and per world) basis. It also lets you change the Spawn Cap. Just download it
- Fix Limited spawner Crash When spawning Mo’Creatures werewolves.
- Haunted armor makes broken armor sounds when hit
- Creature Textures should be packaged properly
- Bears, Giraffe, Ostrich, and Rhinos notify Allies
- Vulture no longer spawn in meadows
- Ostrich No longer spawn in meadow
- Lizard no longer spawn in Savanna or Mountain Ridge
- Mimic, Mummy, and Sandorwm is now part of the GenericEntity hierarchy
- Mimic and Mummies are considered Monsters during creature check
- Mimic do not count towards the spawn cap
- Pharoah drops can no be disabled via configuration like all generic entities.
More posts of Project Zulu Mod :