RioV – The imagined world is called RioV, in the year of 1301 DoC (Death of Carigon.), the land of RioV is filled with Nizonians. A native creature that are basically giant beasts. In 1278 DoC the Natives found a new threat across the land called Granitions, another wild beast. For 10 years they fought and the Nirons arrived dealing poison to all races when fought with. Since then, the races have been weakened and new races have arrived, such as we humans. There is a myth that in 1310 a monster called a Huton will destroy the land of RioV and leave it in ashes. This is The Mists of RioV.
The Mists of RioV (Ree-Awhv) rewrites some of Minecraft’s code, such as the new main menu GUI, Villager AI, and Zombie AI. It adds new blocks and items to fit your RPG needs
- 1. Download
- 2. Download and install WinRaR
- 3. Install into your minecraft.jar and delete META-INF.
- 4. Drag all things from my mods zip folder EXCEPT RioVResources into the minecraft.jar
- 5. Drag RioVResources into the bin folder of your .minecraft folder.
Note: Be sure to have a fresh minecraft.jar and delete your configs if you are updating to a newer version!
- 1. Install like Singleplayer, but, do NOT delete META-INF.
- 2. Install my mod like Singleplayer (Make a bin folder in your server folder)
- 3. Run the server and enjoy!