This mod adds a selection of usefull chests that add alot more functionality to the game
There are 5 parts to this mod:
- 1. Networked Chest: This chest works similarly to the new Ender Chest, however this supports an unlimited* amount of separate networks.
- 2. Tools Chest: This chest is a regular chest, however any tools/armor that are in the chest will repair slowly over time, at random intervals. This will be updated to require a fuel (or a certain gem) to function, or operate better.
- 3. Ores Chest: This chest is again, a regular chest, ores smelt slowly over time, giving a better output than a furnace. This will be updated to require a fuel (or a certain gem) to function, or operate better.
- 4. Grabber Chest: This chest acts as an absorber. Any items that come in contact with it will try and enter the chest, if the chest is full, it will drop the item under it.
- 5. Smelter Chest: This chest acts as a combination between a furnace and a chest, smelting all items 1 to 1. This will be updated to require a fuel (or a certain gem) to function, or operate better.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Utility Chests Mod
- Put Utility Chests Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
More posts of Utility Chests Mod :
Utility Chests Screenshots
A view of all the chests (Excluding the de-enchantment chest)
The networked chest gui
The networked chest container with network “Network”