Do you like zombies? Have you watched movies like Dawn of the Dead or perhaps you watch The Walking Dead and want to see what it would be like to live out a zombie survival adventure? The Zombie Awareness mods adds a ton of new depth to the undead hordes in the Minecraft world. You now bleed when damaged so the zombies can smell you from a fairly long distance away, they can follow your trail of blood to your current location. They have better hearing, they can hear you mining, opening doors and activating pistons and more, making navigating much more ominous. If you fall or take damage during your exploration, you can trigger the dead following your spurting plasma into the very depths of the earth. If you are at 60 percent health or lower, you constantly leave a trail of blood at thirty second intervals, making health an utmost importance!
If you want to live out your zombie apocalypse fantasy with smarter and more terrifying undead monsters, this mod is something to check out!
Zombie Awareness Mod Main Features
- Scent Awareness
- Zombies can hear you
- Better sight and pathfinding
How to Install Zombie Awareness Mod
- Install Minecraft Forge API for Minecraft 1.4.5" href="http://minecraftspace.com/minecraft-mods/minecraft-forge-download/">Minecraft Forge API
- Run Minecraft once to create Mods folder
- On Start Menu, go to %appdata% and find .minecraft and Mods
- Download Zombie Awareness zip
- Place inside Mods folder
- Run Minecraft