Dragon Tools is a mod that adds a sweet new array of tools and armour made of ender steel. The mod adds a couple new items and blocks, as well as a new ore which only generates in the land of the dragon–The End.
Dragon tools have 2342 durability and are 75% faster than diamond tools and are as good as gold tools/armor when enchanting. They are made out of a special metal called Ender Ingots, which are made by smelting an Unrefined Ender Ingot in a furnace.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Dragon Tools Mod
- Put Dragon Tools Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
More posts of Dragon Tools Mod :
Dragon Tools Screenshots
All of the items that this mod will add to Minecraft.
From left to right – Dragonstone, Unrefined Ender Ingot, Ender Ingot, Dragon Sword, Dragon Pickaxe, Dragon Shovel, Dragon Axe, Dragon Hoe, Dragon Helmet, Dragon Body, Dragon Legs, Dragon Boots. The wall the item frames are on is made of Blocks of Ender (green) and Dragonstone (purple).
These veins are found anywhere in The End, be it on the surface, or underground. Be careful excavating in this disastrous place. Be sure to keep the dragon away from these ores, as he will destroy them upon impact, unlike End Stone and Obsidian.
As you can see, they drop Dragonstone immediately, so there’s no need to smelt the ore.
Dragon Tools Recipes
Unrefined Ender Ingot
These are the rough forms of an Ender Ingot, before the materials are properly smelted into an alloy. The use of the crafting table is merely to form a mobile clump of metal out of the materials used. Refine it to receive an
This mystical metal is used in the forging of all the Dragon Tools and Armour.
As you can see, the crafting recipes for all of the tools are the same as vanilla, however, a wooden handle is too fragile to contain the weight of the metal, so a stronger metal is required. Blaze Rods are used in place of sticks in all of the recipes.
Armors also use the same recipes as vanilla. No Blaze Rods or other materials are required to make armor. They only require ingots.
Dragon Bow uses a quite expensive recipe as its strong.
Dragon Arrows use’s almost the same recipe as vanilla arrows does, except for the rod and ingot.
For the Featherless Dragon Arrow just put a feather under it in the crafting grid.
Both Dragonstone and Ender Ingots can be welded into Blocks of Dragonstone and Ender respectively. These blocks can be placed anywhere in the crafting grid to get the materials back.
So, as you may have noticed, the tools and armour are end game material and rather expensive, but if you think that beating the Ender Dragon doesn’t yield enough of a reward, this is the mod for you.
Dragon Tools Changelogs
v1.1 – Additions:
- Dragon Bow; fires Dragon Arrows.
- Dragon Arrows; contain the heat of the Nether within. When fired, the heat is unleashed, causing anything it hits to die a fiery death. The heat of the arrow is so intense at this point, that it even destroys the feather flight.
- Featherless Dragon Arrows; mere materials. When picking up a Dragon Arrow that has been fired from the Dragon Bow, because of the heat destroying the feather flight, you may only retrieve a Featherless Dragon Arrow. To make it into a Dragon Arrow again, just put it in the crafting table with a feather.
- Armor/Tools now have the same enchantment level as gold.