This Mod addes:
- 1) 7 new ores:
- Copperore: available below height 40
- Rubyore: available below height 9
- Sapphireore: available below height 10
- Amethystore: available below height 17
- Citrineore: available below height 22
- Silverore: available below height 31
- Prehistoric Stone: available below height 38
- 2) Coppercoins, Silvercoins, Goldcoins: With coins you can buy new things at the “Bank”-block(Diamonds, Ruby, Lapis Lazuli, etc.)
- 3) You can craft the corresponding tools, swords, armor and blocks from the different materials.
- 4) You can also craft tools, sword and armor made of emeralds and obsidian.
- 5) A mob called “Merchant”, which has a similar function as the “Bank”-block. He also drops coins and follows the player if the player hold a goldcoin in his hand!
- 6) Crafting Recipes for the chain armor
- 7) A new Creative Tab
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Ores and Coins Mod zip file
- Put Ores and Coins Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
More posts of Ores and Coins Mod :
Ores and Coins Screenshots
- Do a right click on the “Merchant” to interact with him!
- If you do a right click on the “Merchant” with a ruby, he will change the ruby into a sapphire! If you do a right click on the “Merchant” with a sapphire, he will change the sapphire into an emerald!
- And so on!
- Look at the picture to see all of the trade recipes!
- “Merchants” only spawn in plains and forests!
- “Merchants” drop coins!
- The “Merchant” follows the player if the player hold a goldcoin in his hand!
- Look at the picture to see the “Merchant” and his function!
- The skin of the “Merchant” maybe looks similar like a skin from someone else!
New Creative Tab:
- Creative Tab “Ores & Coins Mod”