Rancraft Penguins adds ten different species of penguins to your world:
- Emperor Penguins
- King Penguins
- Yellow-Eyed Penguins
- Magellanic Penguins
- Galápagos Penguins
- Adélie Penguins
- White-Flippered Penguins
- Little Blue Penguins
- Flame Penguins
- Ninja Penguins
- Go to wiki page
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Rancraft Penguins Mod
- Put Rancraft Penguins Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
More posts of Rancraft Penguins Mod :
Rancraft Penguins Screenshots
A tamed Emperor Penguin with its chick.
A “convincing” disguise
A family of Yellow-Eyed Penguins
Rancraft Penguins Changelogs
Fixed entity ID conflicts that occurred when RancraftPenguins was used with large mod-packs like Mindcrack in FTB. This was causing crashes in multi-player whenever a player was attacked by a Ninja Penguin, and it was causing single-player to always fail to launch.
Other improvements in 1.4.7i:
- Added localization for all penguin items for two languages:
- Chinese (traditional characters)
- Fixed a creative mode bug where right-clicking on a wild penguin with a spawn egg was spawning a seated tame chick that belonged to nobody (so it couldn’t stand up). Now it spawns a wild chick.
- Reduced volume for the loudest penguins (except the Ninja Penguin — it’s still loud!)
- Added penguin weapon information on rollover.
- Changed shurikens in creative mode to be more like arrows. Now you can no longer fill up your inventory by throwing and retrieving shurikens in creative mode.